Here’s a quick and awesome recipe for a triple chocolate pudding pop. I’m also adding our birthday cake pudding pop cause it was equally as good.
Triple chocolate pudding pops
- Chocolate pudding packet
- Chocolate Almond milk
- Chocolate Frosting
- Cool Whip (optiional but worth it)
- Chocolate chips (optional)
Prepare your cups or Popsicle molds:
- Put a scoop of chocolate frosting on the bottom of each cup or Popsicle mold and press it down.
We used 3 ounce plastic cups which you can buy here.
- 1.5 cups of chocolate almond milk
- 1 packet of chocolate pudding
- If you have cool whip add a scoop of that in and mix it in for extra awesomeness, if not, don’t worry about it.
- For extra chocolateness add some chocolate chips. If you don’t have them, who cares.
Pour the pudding into the cups or molds that already have the frosting in them and place in your freezer.
And that’s it. You’re done. Now you just wait and wait and wait and eventually they’ll freeze all the way through!
Oh! Don’t forgot to put a Popsicle stick in if you are using cups. We didn’t have popsicle sticks so we used straws folded in half. Whatever works.
The frosting is what makes it if you ask me.
Recipe for the best ever birthday cake pudding pops
1 packet of vanilla pudding
1.5-2 cups of milk
cake crumbles or vanilla cookie crumbles
cool whip for extra creaminess
Prepare molds or cups by putting colorful sprinkles in the bottom, then add vanilla frosting on top of the sprinkles and press down.
- Vanilla pudding
- 2 cups of milk
- Scoop of cool whip
- Leftover Cake crumbles and or cookie crumbs
Pour into cups that already have the frosting and sprinkles in and put in the freezer.
Tip: if you are using cups it’s best to get the pudding pop out by sliding a knife all the way around the edges. Comes out perfectly.
It’s the frosting that makes it awesome, if you ask me.
Enjoy!! I know we sure did!